Posts Tagged Happy New Year
Happy New Year! Here’s $150 from SIBA! The Circle of Sites Banners-for-Dues program returns with more options (only available to indie bookstores that meet SIBA’s criteria as a Core Member)
It’s time to renew your membership dues for next year. Once again, SIBA is offering bookstores free membership if they will participate in the Southern Circle of Sites program and run a banner on their store website for SIBA.
In otherwords, SIBA wants to give you $150.00.
If you allow SIBA to run a banner on your website, we will waive your membership dues for 2011. Banners change weekly, with no other work or requirement from you.
The deadline to participate is April 1st
What’s new for Circle of Sites in 2011?
- We now offer the option of a horizontal or vertical banner. We heard from many stores that the horizontal banners didn’t always fit into their website design gracefully. For those of you with narrow two- or three-column sites, we now have a vertical option we can provide.
- In order to be eligible for free membership dues, the banner must appear “above the fold” –that is, visible to viewers without scrolling when they first visit store site.
Stores interested in participating in the 2011 Circle of Sites program should contact Nicki at email@example.com with any questions.
April 1st, bookstores, Core Member, Free Membership, Happy New Year, Horizontal Banners, List Of Books, Member Benefits, Membership Dues, New Year, siba, Southern Circle, Vertical Banner, Welcome Kit, Year Books
Become a Fan on FacebookSouthern Independent Booksellers Alliance on Facebook
- Iconic bookstore owner closing downtown Newnan shop after 36 years
- Why should kids have all the fun?
- Higher education scholarships to available to bookstore employees.
- 2013 WNBA PANNELL AWARD NOMINEES
- An awesome membership offer from the ABA
- LIBRARY BOUND BESTSELLER LIST January 2013
- #SIBA12: Booklovers at the Beach
- A. G. S. Johnson Shares #SIBA12 Experience
- #SIBA12: Oreos, Paper Bags and Bibliophiles
- Leslie McGuirk Shares her #SIBA12 Experience
TagsAmp Artists arts Bestseller List Blog Blogger Bloggers book Books bookseller Booksellers Bookstore bookstores consumers Core Member exhibit facebook Favorite Book Google GTD independent Independent Booksellers Independent Bookstore Independent Bookstores Indie Bookstore Indie Bookstores Lucky Charms Moveable Feast Nicki Publication Experience publisher read reading retail S Books siba social network Social Networking Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance Superstitions trade show tradeshow twitter Wanda Writing A Book