Posts Tagged Love
Love an Indie #SIBA11 Membership Offer for Book Bloggers
Calling All Book Bloggers ! SIBA wants to make a trade. Place a “Find an Indie Bookstore” badge above the fold on the homepage of your website and SIBA will waive your $195 dues. Just let us know when the badge has been placed and we will mark you current. There are many benefits to membership in SIBA. Let us count the ways!
- Receive a complete contact list of all of SIBA’s member stores on demand—including contact names, email addresses, phone and mailing addresses via email.
- Three passes to the #SIBA11 Trade Show.
- Reduced prices for advertising & table rental at #SIBA11.
- Be informed. Stay in the loop. Don’t miss the numerous SIBA opportunities to connect with each other, indie booksellers, and the industry-at-large across the south.
We’re all in this together!
Steps to Love an Indie and become a member of SIBA for Free:
- Choose a badge and embed the appropriate code on your website, “above the fold.”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org when your badge is on your site, and we will give you a free membership in SIBA ($195 value!)
I love this book. It is a delightful read and inspired me to walk in my backyard in my barefeet. I love the way this book looks. It appeals to all of my senses. I love the pages and their trim. The blue bird and the map. And then the content actually delivers.
The book presents as a series of essays about practices. And though it brings all of the peace I have wanted from my many religions practices, it brings none of the nonsense that has always gotten in my way. The Practice of Wearing Skin and The Practice of Carrying Water were among my favorites. This is a book I will visit again and again and share with many. I’m so proud to have it appear on SIBA’s Circle of Sites.
Customers that love Julia Cameron or Kathleen Norris will love this book.